Moderna partnering with IAVI to use mRNA on HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, infections
Photo Credit: Anna Shvets. Photo Sourced From: Pexels
- Moderna (NASDAQ:MRNA) is partnering with scientific research organization IAVI to utilize the company’s mRNA technology to discover antibodies and treatments for HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis (“TB”), antimicrobial-resistant infections, and COVID-19.
- IAVI currently has an HIV vaccine in development that uses HIV antigens delivered by mRNA. A phase 1 trial began in January.
- An earlier trial showed the vaccine induced a B cell response in 97% of recipients.
- Programs including a TB vaccine candidate and antibodies for SARS-CoV-2 and enteric pathogens are in preclinical development.
- Recently, Moderna (MRNA) CEO Stephane Bancel predicted that many adults will get annual COVID vaccine boosters.
Naturally Inspired Media Shares Various Videos, Audios, Podcasts, Music, Images, Articles, Shows etc… from other sources from time to time. Please support these other sources for their creative work. CLICK HERE FOR OUR FAIR USE DISCLAIMER
Please Share This World Wide
Citizen Journalism Is Under Attack! Naturally Inspired Media Has Been Shadow Banned And Censored And Needs Your Help To Share This Critical Information. Our Lives And Freedom Depend On It!
Tip/Donate Today! $5 – $10 – $25 – $50 – $100
Thank You For Helping Us Help Others Live Their Best Life.